Dynamic learning starts early.
Our Infant Cottages allow your little one to safely explore their surroundings and interact with peers and teachers. The focus on active play helps to encourage natural gross motor development. Our approach stimulates all aspects of development empowering children to grow with confidence and foster independence.
We utilize curriculum guidance from the Resources for Infant Educarers (RIE). Through thoughtful interactions, teachers form strong bonds with each child to create a sense of security that allows them to thrive as individuals.
Program highlights include:
- Ages 8 weeks to 2 years
- Ratio of 3 children to 1 teacher, maximum of 6 children together
- Children remain together and move with their teachers through the Cottage
- Warm, welcoming, dynamic learning environment
- Free exploration and play, fueled by individualized caregiving times
- Stories, music, and teacher-facilitated experiences
Plus, feedings and naps are offered on demand. Diapers are changed as needed (or every 2 hours). And part of our daily schedule includes stroller rides, which are done outside if possible.